FutureForm Building System©
What is the Futureform Building System?
The Futureform Building System© uses a coldform steel construction which makes it strong and very durable. It has been specially developed by our team and has formal accreditations from a range of industry leaders including the Building Research Establishment (BRE), NHBC and Premier Guarantee. We have over ten year’s worth of performance related data that proves how robust our system is.
Futureform was responsible for the first "mortgageable" offsite assembled building at Barons Place, London in 2003 which was erected over a weekend and for the UK`s tallest light gauge offsite assembled building at Wembley, London in 2012.
The system outperforms conventional construction in virtually every aspect including acoustic performance, air tightness, thermal performance and durability. It requires less maintenance and adheres to rigorous quality standards during assembly in the factory. The modules we produce can be made to any size or shape which is transportable.
Benefits of our System
The Futureform Building System© ticks all of the right boxes. Benefits include:
- Low carbon footprint
- Low material waste
- Environmentally friendly
- High thermal performance
- Excellent acoustic performance
- Low energy use
- Low maintenance
- Shorter construction programme
- Fixed price and open book pricing
- NHBC and Premier guarantees
Futureform Group now offers a Technology Licensing option through which other parties can directly use the Futureform Building System© with the benefit of its accreditations and proven performance for use in projects in the UK or Overseas. We can also develop and manage any necessary technical adaptations required for local use anywhere in the world.
Benefits of technology licensing:
- Reduced overhead and profit throughout the customers supply chain process
- Reduced material quantities through >95% reduction in waste against traditional construction methods
- Reduced transport costs through delivery of circa 65% of construction in one delivery and less operatives required on site
- Greater control of design and component selection
Why use us?
- Lower Costs
- Higher degrees of quality control through factory based design and audit procedures
- Better safety control as most construction is done at ground floor level
- Tried and tested System which has many years of research & development invested into it and a past track record of successfully delivered projects
- Licensed assembly plants can be quickly set up and established together with advice and assistance in the plant design and providing the necessary equipment and tools for operation
- Training and support for the assembly plant operators
- On-going support and technical assistance for the Licensee's in-house design team and local consultants and Architects
- On-going research and development of the System and upgrades to comply with changing regulations and regulatory standards
Futureform Consultancy Services
We also offer a range of consultancy services which are geared towards assisting in the establishment and operation of the technology licence operations.
Licences can apply internationally and are denominated by country or region operations. Licences can also apply within the UK and are normally project related. Either option comprises an initial flat fixed fee and a secondary royalty fee related to relevant module production numbers.
Please do get in touch with us if you would like to find out more.